- The best way to contact me is via email (email@example.com). I usually take 1-3 days to reply.
- Payment has to be made in full and upfront. For orders costing $100 and upwards, I am willing to work out a payment plan with the commissioner.
- All payments are to be made via paypal.
- Prices listed on the site are base prices. Things that can make the overall end price go up include but aren't limited to :
- mechanical/machine designs
- highly detailed markings
- complex outfits/accessories
Cancellations and Refunds
- If a commissioner decides to cancel, I will issue a refund equivalent to the work not done.
- Once I am at the colouring stage of a commission, no refunds will be issued.
- If I need to cancel the commission due to personal issues, a full refund will be issued.
- I reserve the right to cancel a commission and issue a partial refund equivalent to the work not done due to poor communication or improper conduct.
- I reserve the right to interpret the character in my own style. This includes adjusting things like colours to make the overall image work better as a whole. I will not change things so much that the character is unrecognisable.
- For full illustrations, character designs and large character commissions, I will send a sketch over for approval. I will accept one complete do over in the sketch phase and one round of minor edits after that. Once it's coloured, I'll take one round of small changes to colouring but any changes after that are not acceptable except for an additional charge.
- For smaller artworks, I will accept changes on things that I may have accidentally missed like horns or small accessories provided that the information was already included in the original reference sheet.
- You MUST provide reference for me to work from unless this is a start from scratch character design commission.
- I reserve the right to include your image in my portfolio/website. If you would like the image to remain private, please let me know.
- All prices are in USD unless stated otherwise.
- Turnaround time can range from 3 days to a few weeks depending on my personal work schedule. In the event that there is a delay in my work process, I will email you an update containing whatever work has been accomplished so far.
- If you have a deadline for a piece of work, please let me now right from the get go. The more time I have to deal with it, the better. I may accept rush orders but they are entirely at my own discretion and may be subject to a surcharge.
- Yes, I do have an account over at FA going by the name of Buttburner. Most of the artwork will be updated there. I'm not very active on DA so don't bother looking for me there. I am far more active on my art tumblr firestarterdesign.tumblr.com.